Investigating the indoor air quality of your home or office need not be an invasive process of drilling holes in walls, or tearing out ceiling tiles, or other destructive processes usually associated with indoor air quality investigations. The process employed by NOW Environmental Services is completely non destructive.
NOW Environmental Services has chosen to offer our customers Home Air Check™ Professional, a state-of-the-art test that allows us to observe the chemicals in the air that could potentially make you and your family sick, and provide you with an assessment of the home air quality.
- Home Air Check Professional is designed to measure the chemicals in the air and find hidden mold.
- Home Air Check Professional is performed during the home inspection on an area of up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Home Air Check Professional reports the total amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) found in the home and whether they are within a safe range.
- Home Air Check Professional predicts the source of the VOCs through an industry-leading Contamination Index™ and determines if they are from safe sources (e.g., gasoline, potpourri, dead animals, contaminated drywall, or other sources).
- Home Air Check Professional is so sensitive it monitors for the chemicals released by actively growing mold, whether they are behind walls or underneath the carpeting or flooring.
- Formaldehyde can be measured and reported individually for an additional charge, if there is a concern that building materials in the home might contain and release this known carcinogen.
Get peace of mind that the air in the home you’re buying is safe to breathe. Call us today about performing an accurate, affordable Home Air Check Professional test as part of a complete home inspection service. 253-927-5233
Please contact our office for class information and payment (253) 927-5233