As President of NOW Environmental, Donna McNeal assumes the responsibility for ensuring the success of the overall operation of the company. Ms. McNeal has over 26 years of experience in the industrial hygiene, environmental chemistry and environmental compliance field. She acts as liaison between the company and its clients, assuring the clients’ requirement are well defined, understood, and communicated to all staff members. Ms. McNeal is a certified AHERA Building Inspector, Project Designer, Management Planner, EPA Lead Inspector and Lead Risk Health Inspector. Ms. McNeal has provided AHERA, Asbestos Abatement and Mold training over the past several years. She holds a MS degree in Chemistry from the University of Washington and has had specialized training in asbestos and mold identification.
Dennis is the General Manager of NOW Environmental Services and a Sr. Technician. He has 15 years of experience conducting environmental site investigations, project oversight on several multi- million dollar projects and indoor air quality facility assessments. Dennis’ expertise includes military, commercial and private industry.
Dr. Allen Clark
Dr. Allen Clark of NOW Environmental Services has over 10 years experience of performing IAQ and fungal assessment in general and in construction industries and residential settings. IAQ credentials for Dr. Clark include:
- Bachelors’ of Science in Chemistry,Haverford College,Haverford,PA.MD and PhD,Jefferson Medical College,Philadelphia,PA
- Mold, Spores & Remediation Training through the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- Indoor Air Quality & Fungal Spore Identification, Denver Veteran’s Hospital, Denver, CO
Susie has been the Office Manager for NOW Environmental Services for several years now. She believes in providing you with outstanding customer service.
Please contact her regarding any office questions including accounts payable and receivable, any customer account inquiries, services we provide and pricing questions. Let her know how she can help! Your business is always appreciated.
Walt has been a Project Manager with Now Environmental Services Inc. since 1983.
- Environmental Professional for 25 years, providing Phase I, Phase II and Phase III Environmental Site Assessments (ESA’s) for Washington State Departments of General Administration, Fish & Wildlife, Ecology, DOT, State College facilities, Catholic Community Services, public and private school districts and other entities. More than 250 ESA’s successfully completed. Registered site assessor with Washington State Department of Ecology. CEI, CMI, CMS & CEC with Environmental Assessment Association (EAA).
- Identification, risk management and regulatory compliance for petroleum products, asbestos, lead and other hazardous materials in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Utah and other Western states. Accreditation as AHERA building inspector, management planner, project designer, mold inspector/analyst.
- Former Bonneville Power Administration energy consultant for Washington State school districts.
- Retired member of Outdoor Writers Association of America (OWAA) and Northwest Outdoor Writers Association (NOWA).
- Former planning manager, domestic sales manager, projects analyst and plant accountant for Weyerhaeuser Company operations.