Indoor Air Quality Testing
Investigating the indoor air quality of your home or office, should not be an invasive process. Drilling holes in walls, tearing out ceiling tiles, or other invasive processes usually associated with indoor air quality investigations, are no longer necessary with Home Air Check™ Professional. The process employed by NOW Environmental Services is completely non-destructive.
Home Air Check™ Professional
NOW Environmental Services is pleased to offer our customers Home Air Check Professional, a state-of-the-art test that allows us to observe the chemicals in the air that could potentially make you and your family sick, ultimately providing you with an assessment of your home’s air quality.
- Home Air Check Professional is designed to measure the chemicals in the air and find hidden mold.
- Home Air Check Professional can be performed during the home inspection, on an area of up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Home Air Check Professional reports the total amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) found in the home and whether they are within safe parameters.
- Home Air Check Professional predicts the source of the VOCs through an industry-leading Contamination Index™ and determines if they are from safe sources, such as: gasoline, potpourri, dead animals, contaminated drywall, or other sources.
- Home Air Check Professional is so sensitive it monitors the chemicals released by actively growing mold, whether they are behind walls or underneath the carpeting or flooring.
- Formaldehyde can be measured and reported individually for an additional charge, if there is a concern that building materials in the home might contain and release this known carcinogen.
Gain the peace of mind that the air in the home you’re buying is safe to breathe. Call us today about performing an accurate, affordable Home Air Check Professional test as part of a complete home inspection service.