If you can see mold…you have a problem.
But what if you can’t see it? NOW Environmental services offers a very comprehensive Indoor Air Quality investigation that will sniff out mold even behind walls.
We offer the only composite home air quality assessment and mold testing in the Seattle and Tacoma area.
So what does this test do?
- Monitors for 400+ airborne chemicals and hiddenmold growth with single air sample
- One test covers 2,000 sq. ft.
- Identifies pollutants that could make you sick
- Helps answer “What’s that smell?”
- Identifies solvents possibly used by Meth labs
- Identifies sulfur compounds found in contaminated
- Formaldehyde test available (additional charge)
- Sample collected by home inspector or indoor
air service contractor
- Convenient—contractor handles all testing & shipping
- Referrals or recommendations to improve air quality
- Clear and concise analysis reports
- Reports total VOC and mold levels
- Predicts VOC sources giving you an action plan
- Delivered to you within a few days of testing
- Peace-of-mind at an economical price
- 2-for-1 air quality assessments: VOCs and
active mold growth
- Costs less than mold spore testing of a home
- No drilling of holes in walls necessary (as with
mold spore testing)
- Detailed chemical analysis available